Artist Serie Fanny Pack - samenwerking met Atelier Sand.
Zwart en Wit zijn mijn favoriete verschillen.
Een echt kunstwerk op je heuptas. Ik heb deze heuptas met de hand geschilderd in zwart-wit, geïnspireerd door de zee en mijn eigen liefde voor contrast.
Mijn tekeningen op deze tas zijn met de hand getekend. Dit is een unieke tas - er is er maar één van gemaakt!
Een mooie samenwerking met Atelier Sand, specialist in echt lederen Fanny Packs en meer!
Fannypack BnW magic
- Style FP-M-AS-BYL•-BLACK
- Dimensions 24 x 15 cm
- Adjustable belt, sizable with Sam Browne studs (geweerknopjes)
- Belt: 58 – 92 cm long adjustable to either wear on the hip or cross body
- Matching YKK donut pull metal Zipper
- Matching leather lining
- Two inside card pockets
- Keychain (so you never loose your keys anymore!)
- Fits phone, wallet, and keys with some room to spare
- This strong Italian leather can be sprayed with waterproofing leather spray every now and then
- Use a humid soft cloth with a little soft gentle soap to clean if dirty
- Mind you that the colour and structure may differ in real life. It is difficult to capture the exact image of the leather.
- Handmade in Scheveningen with ♥
Atelier Sand is founded by Suus Sand and she creates leather bags and more.
It all started in 2018 when she designed a small, sportive and colourful leather fanny pack. So easy and light to carry around everywhere you go. Practical to carry just your necessities and be handsfree on a beach walk, on the bike or skateboard.
Suus used to walk around with an ugly backpack and she didn’t like all these lady like bags.
To create the dream bag, she decided then to follow an education in Artisanal Bagmaking at Mrs. Rosehip school for Bagmaking in The Hague.
She has been making fanny packs as a living ever since and she loves every part of it! Now Sand fanny packs are sold worldwide: from Korea to Canada and even in Groningen.
Besides fanny packs in all sizes, she makes dog collars, poufs and more.
Atelier Sand is based in Scheveningen and when not making bags, Suus can be found at the beach or in the sea.
The love for the traditional leather crafting comes from her grandfather’s family who owned the leather bike saddle and bags factory ‘Vasad’.
Every item in her shop is designed and handmade by Suus in her atelier in Scheveningen.